Thursday, May 22, 2008

Automagica?


hello world!

Not that you needed another blog or anything, but with 18 new ones spawning every 0.007 seconds, nobody's gonna mind one more? especially if its just a little one with no political content...

Anyway. I warn you. This blog will have lots of Gaming stuff, lots of WoW stuff, lots of random stuff, some ramblings, probably some rants, but hopefully -something- that justifies its existence. It will serve as my own personal favourites list via the links page (making the WWW work since 1989) It will be a diary of sorts when stuff worth recording happens, and hopefully will not be used against me in a court of law.

For now your best bet is to check out some of my links, since I've got SFA content of my own at this stage. Links are guaranteed* not to be lame, so run along now and I'll see you next time you should be doing something productive, yet for reasons best known to yourself, aren't.

- Zupa

* what I really mean is just trust me on this one ok?

1 comment:

LarĂ­sa said...

Hi there! I didn't find any other way on your blog to contact you (no "about me-section") so I guess this is the way to go.

Thank's for putting me on your blogroll. However something seems to be wrong with the link - I've updated many times since that post you're pointing to was published. I suggest you take away the link and then reapply it again. Hopefully it'll work.

cheers from your mage and blog collegue