Monday, April 6, 2009

Over nine thousand!


I, for one, am a huge fan of the new improved Armory.

I like the stat summaries. I like stats of all kinds, but particularly wow stats, and particularly wow stats about Zupa!

So I was happy to stumble across my combat summary stats which contain cool stuff like my largest hit (OVER NINE THOUSAND BABY YEAH) and other cool stuff like total damage done.

I really don't see how this could be accurate, as they probably haven't been recording this stuff since the beginning, but apparently I have clocked up a total smackdown of 3019805.

3 million? Sounds to me a bit more like the total damage I've done over the weekend.... Did I mention I ran through Heroic Ramparts?

... Take one level 80 main tank, one level 80 holy priest, let a little level 70 mage tag along for laughs and you have yourself one quick and easy heroic ramparts achievement!

And I got to bonus some XP while I was doing it too :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm you been missing this game, or the blogging at least?

Darkhorse said...

Yes I believe I have!

I didn't really realise how much I missed this little world of ours until I stepped back into it 2 days ago.

I'm looking forward to playing again, hopefully tonight.

I'm looking forward to racking up some achievements and hitting level 71.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new battleground!

I'm looking forward to jumping in a tank and causing havoc (I did that quest where you go massacre 100 unfortunate mobs in a battletank. That was win)

so... YES!

LarĂ­sa said...

It's great you're back! We need some new energy here. I can't help getting the feeling that the blogoshpere is slightly lethargetic waiting for the 3.1.

But maybe the Zupa effect can turn the trend!

Anonymous said...

BTW, the 9k hit would probably be Curator or some other damage enhanced attack.

Wait till you see the numbers I have for you on Wednesday...

Me said...

As was previously stated, the 3 million hit would probably be an enhanced fight like when you are riding a rhino or dragon in the dragonblight daily.