Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Schizophrenic Mage

Thanks Tachyon for bringing this to my attention:


Damn. I have about 300g right now, so I'm going to need 1k for dual spec, 1k for epic flyer, 1k for cold weather flying (what a rort) and probably about 15k for all the training over the next 10 levels.

It will be nice to switch from PvE to PvP specs quickly and easily... Perhaps even nicer than being about to fly in Northrend!

... Spose getting to level 80 is step one... but not before I show some all-in-green level 70s whats up on the battleground :)

I may even spec PoM Pyro for the one-shot-lol factor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cash will fall from the heavens faster than rain falls from the sky in Queensland.

My AH normally supports Gnomeaggedon financially, but so far Gnomer has been paying his own way, and the bank balance is still very positive, with only 3.5 Northrend zones down.

WoW Druid said...

The cash really becomes an issue in Northrend for sure. The first time I went to flip into Druid Flight Form over there I almost fell out the the chair..I gotta pay for what?

Tachyon said...

Hey Zupa, nice to see you blogging again! Just resubscribed to your feed so I won't miss any of your thoughts :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.