Thursday, May 21, 2009

WTB Spirit Guide


Something has been troubling me of late...
Something I can't quite put my finger on, but nevertheless it is there, in the back of my head, bothering me.
I expect this is due to an unfortunate sequence of events that has occurred lately, RL styles, that has stripped me of my inspiration to blog, and to a lesser extent to comment on all my favourite blogs, and even to play Wow. (cue world's smallest violin thx)

I don't feel good about it, but I don't really know what to do about it.

Now I feel like im over dramatizing. I mean, I still lead a charmed life. My 'problems' are really nothing to stress about. I still have food and shelter, I still have an education. I still have a great job working for a solid company. I love my apartment, my suburb and my city. I love my family and friends.

As a good mate of mine used to say "it's worse in the trenches" This can roughly be translated to "quit your bitching" or "wake up and smell the roses" or even... "suck it up princess"

True enough.

So what's the damn problem?

Maybe it's coz this is a self proclaimed frost mage blog, and all i've been playing is a death knight?

Maybe its coz my mage is actually a fire mage these days?

Maybe I just feel like I don't have anything worthwhile to put in a blog post anymore. (surely not!)

I just don't know.

Perhaps the reason I haven't felt like blogging is simply because I haven't been blogging?

Maybe all I have to do is click this here button that says "post" and then come back tomorrow and share some other randomness with my blogging buddies.

Can't hurt to try.

Actually you know what, I'm going to come back later tonight and introduce my 3 death knights. Yes I know there isn't much point having 3 of them... but I guess I'll explain that bit later as well.
Well, whadyaknow.
I feel better already!

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel better already too...